Caesar Salad Dressing. So good. Easy. Always make your own. It's so much better.
Caesar Salad Dressing
Don here, telling you how to make Caesar Salad Dressing. Lois and I love Caesar Salad. It's an easy salad to make. My sister-in-law, Judy Fowler, taught me how to make an amazing Caesar Salad Dressing years ago.
What You Need
You will need a bowl or large measuring cup, measuring cups and spoons, a garlic mincer, and a wire whisk to make this dressing. Always buy the best you can afford.
Step By Step
The hardest thing is getting the correct portion of garlic in it. FYI, my recipe doesn't call for whole Anchovies or Anchovy Paste, and if you like them, then this recipe isn't for you. But this Caesar Salad Dressing is absolutely delicious.
It takes just a few steps to make this salad dressing:
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice from half of a small lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- In a small bowl using the back of a spoon work the salt into the garlic.
- Blend the egg yolk in until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the olive oil a little at a time until the dressing is the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Stir in the lemon juice. And add freshly ground pepper if you wish.
- Use this dressing over Romaine lettuce for a complete Caesar Salad. Add homemade croutons.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.