Green Lentil Salad
- 3 cups cooked green lentils (cooked crisp)
- 3 green onions (sliced—white and tender green parts only)
- 2 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 1 red apple (cored and chopped)
- ½ red pepper (chopped)
- Mix the lentils, onions, celery, apple and red pepper.
- Make the vinaigrette in a separate bowl or measuring cup, by whisking the oil, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper until emulsified.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the lentil mixture and stir to coat.
- Serve warm, cold or at room temperature.