Libby’s Pumpkin Pie, easy, creamy, super good traditional pumpkin pie.
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie
Hi. It’s Lois at Recipe Idea Shop. I am not much of a pie maker, but last week when our two youngest were here for an early Thanksgiving dinner and Don was working all day, the task fell to me. I found out it’s not very hard to make a Libby’s Pumpkin Pie, and it was just as good as Don’s. I followed the directions on the back of the Libby’s Pumpkin can.
Wouldn’t you love a beautiful pie plate like this?
You also might need a pie shield to keep your crust from burning.
Check out the recipe…
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Libby's Pumpkin Pie
Creamy, traditional pumpkin pie!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 15 oz Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 12 oz Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch 4-cup volume deep-dish pie crust
- Mix the sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs.
- Stir in the pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Add the evaporated milk.
Stir and pour into the unbaked pie shell.
Cover the pie with a pie crust shield to prevent the edge of the crust from getting too brown. If you don't have one of these, you can use bits of aluminum foil to cover the exposed crust.
- Bake at 425F degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350F; bake 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or cool with a dollop of Whipped Cream.
- Refrigerate to store.
Note: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime (Shop Amazon — Give the Gift of Amazon Prime) account to buy. This posting includes affiliate links. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account.
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Nutrition
Want More Recipes Like This?
If you want more delicious recipes, please sign up for our free cookbook.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Roasted Pumpkin Pie
- Don’s Famous Favorite Pecan Pie
- Louisiana Pecan Pie
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Pie
- Crumbly Top Apple Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
BEFORE YOU GO, DID YOU GRAB YOUR FREE COOKBOOK?