Are you happy today? Share your joy and help others be happy too! Spread happiness. It will nourish your body and soul.
One way to nourish your soul is to share your happiness. Everyone loves to be around people who are happy and positive, don't they? When you are happy and show it, people swarm to you like bees to flowers. Let that be you!
Abraham Lincoln is often quoted as saying, “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” Make up your mind to be happy today, and every day. People who are truly happy are always beautiful. They go through life with a smile on their face and joy in their step. Everyone agrees they are beautiful. Be beautiful. Be you.
Ten Ways to Spread Happiness
- Be joyful and share your authentic soul.
- Smile at someone. Smile at yourself. Heck. Just smile!
- Tell a silly joke and help someone laugh out loud.
- Play a game with someone you love.
- Take a walk with a friend.
- Browse in an art gallery, antique store, or a toy store and say hello to everyone you meet.
- Visit a friend or a relative—in-person if you can—or connect virtually via computer or telephone.
- Mail someone a letter or a card.
- Make and deliver a batch of cookies to someone special.
- Just be you!
You May Like These Recipes & Posts From Recipe Idea Shop
- Gluten Free Dairy Free White Bread (with Egg Free Option)
- Lost Molasses Cookies
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cucumber Salsa
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
This post was originally posted on Recipe Idea Shop March 2, 2021.
Disclaimer: The author is not a health professional or nutritionist. She is offering her research and personal reflections about her health journey and is not providing any type of medical or nutritional advice. This post is for informational purposes only. It is offered as a tool for people to discover their authentic selves. Readers are highly encouraged to read, write, and reflect on the ideas presented. Consult your healthcare professional before initiating any dietary or exercise program.