How to Make Pizza Dough. With yeast.
How to Make Pizza Dough
Hi. It's Lois at Recipe Idea Shop, telling you how to make Pizza Dough with yeast. I found a good video on how to make pizza dough. The chef says you should let the dough raise twice. I never go to this much bother for my pizzas and they turn out great. I generally only let my dough raise once, and then I stretch it out on an oiled pan.
Check out the YouTube - How to make pizza dough
Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ¾ cup warm water 105 to 115F degrees
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- When it starts to bubble, add sugar, salt, oil and 1 & ¾ cups flour.
- Mix and knead on a floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- Spread dough on a greased pizza pan or jelly roll pan. I always use a 13 x 9 jelly roll pan.
- Let rise to double before you add toppings.
Pizza Dough Nutrition
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.