It ain’t just the diet that made me hang onto a lot of extra pounds. But I found the secret and I share it with you in my new book.
My Secret: It Ain’t Just The Diet
In my new book, It Ain’t Just The Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide To Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies (affiliate link), I tell you how I lost 40 pounds without dieting. And in the process I healed my gut, eliminated all my joint pain, and got all my “numbers” back to normal.
In this book, I share a bit of my story, lots of research, my testing method, and 13 weeks of daily log pages. You’re gonna wanna hug me for this (and I might let you because I’m fully vaccinated). I’m not a doctor (and I don’t even play one on TV), but my secret worked for me and I think it will work for you, too. Buy it on Amazon to get started right away.
It Ain’t Just the Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide to Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies is an easy-to-use daily food log designed to help you identify foods that cause health problems for you. It explains the differences between allergies, sensitivities and intolerances, offers a quick symptom checklist form, and helps you track food intake; physical, mental and emotional reactions to foods; water intake; exercise and more, all on one handy daily form, It Ain’t Just the Diet: Food & Wellness Daily Log.
This Daily Food Journal covers 3 months and includes enough daily forms for you to track your health for a full 13 weeks (90 days + an extra week).
- Learn the difference between food allergies, food sensitivities, and food intolerances.
- Find out what the top eight major food allergies are.
- Discover other common foods you may not have considered that cause reactions, and what those reactions mean.
- Learn which food reactions are most serious.
- Understand the many signs that may indicate a food reaction, some you would never dream of.
- Discover how you can adapt to foods, even though you are allergic to them.
- Find out why bowel movements are so important, and how to tell if they are normal.
- Use the handy checklist of symptoms to discover what’s really making you sick.
- Learn how to test foods to see if you have a problem.
- Figure out which food to test first.
- Use the daily food log form to track your eating, discover reactions, manage your water intake, track your exercise, bowel movements, medications, weight and medical vitals.
- Get 91 daily food logs (a full 13 weeks) to complete and help yourself get back to health.
- Take your journal with you to doctor’s visits and provide real data guidance to your healthcare professional.
Food Allergies, Sensitivities & Intolerances
Read more about my story, food sensitivity symptoms, and how you can figure out your own food issues in Really? I’m Allergic to Food? Or simply pick up a copy of the book.
What People Are Saying On Amazon