It ain't just the diet that made me hang onto a lot of extra pounds. Some of it was from food allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances.
My Secret: It Ain't Just The Diet
I found the secret and I share it with you in my new memoir cookbook, It Ain't Just The Diet COOKBOOK: How I Beat Food Allergies One Bite At A Time.
It Ain't Just The Diet COOKBOOK contains 30 enticing recipes, all with photos, and my full story of how I recovered after almost dying of a heart attack, discovered my food "allergy" issues and healed my body. People tell me it's inspiring and it helps them figure out what's happening in their own bodies.
Learn all the book details by clicking on "Cookbook" in the navigation bar above. Or simply click on the green button and buy it on Amazon.
I also give you the tools to discover your own food issues in my companion book, It Ain't Just The Diet FOOD JOURNAL (available in two sizes). My cookbook and food journal are waiting for you on Amazon. Click on the photos to go to Amazon or continue to "Read More" to learn more about my story and what's included in It Ain't Just The Diet FOOD JOURNAL.
My Story & Research
In my book, It Ain't Just The Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide To Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies, I share a bit of my story, lots of research, my testing method, and 13 weeks of daily log pages. You're gonna wanna hug me for this (and I might let you because I'm fully vaccinated). I'm not a doctor (and I don't even play one on TV), but my secret worked for me and I think it will work for you, too.
In my Food Journal, which is available in two sizes, I tell you (briefly) how I lost 40 pounds without dieting. And in the process I healed my gut, eliminated all my joint pain, and got all my "numbers" back to normal. For the full story, read my memoir cookbook.
Buy & Learn More
It Ain't Just The Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide To Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies (8.5" x 11" book affiliate link)
It Ain't Just The Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide To Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies (5.5" x 8.5" book affiliate link)
It Ain't Just the Diet Food Journal: A Daily Guide to Finding & Managing Your Food Allergies is an easy-to-use daily food log designed to help you identify foods that cause health problems for you. It explains the differences between allergies, sensitivities and intolerances, offers a quick symptom checklist form, and helps you track food intake; physical, mental and emotional reactions to foods; water intake; exercise and more, all on one handy daily form, It Ain't Just the Diet: Food & Wellness Daily Log.
This Daily Food Journal covers 3 months and includes enough daily forms for you to track your health for a full 13 weeks (90 days + an extra week).
- Learn the difference between food allergies, food sensitivities, and food intolerances.
- Find out what the top eight major food allergies are.
- Discover other common foods you may not have considered that cause reactions, and what those reactions mean.
- Learn which food reactions are most serious.
- Understand the many signs that may indicate a food reaction, some you would never dream of.
- Discover how you can adapt to foods, even though you are allergic to them.
- Find out why bowel movements are so important, and how to tell if they are normal.
- Use the handy checklist of symptoms to discover what's really making you sick.
- Learn how to test foods to see if you have a problem.
- Figure out which food to test first.
- Use the daily food log form to track your eating, discover reactions, manage your water intake, track your exercise, bowel movements, medications, weight and medical vitals.
- Get 91 daily food logs (a full 13 weeks) to complete and help yourself get back to health.
- Take your journal with you to doctor's visits and provide real data guidance to your healthcare professional.
Food Allergies, Sensitivities & Intolerances
Read more about my story, food sensitivity symptoms, and how you can figure out your own food issues in Really? I'm Allergic to Food? Or simply pick up a copy of the book.
What People Are Saying On Amazon
Here are a few of the reviews for the Food Journal from Amazon.
Rate, Pin & Share!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
Disclaimer: The author is not a health professional or nutritionist. She is offering her research and personal reflections about her health journey and is not providing any type of medical or nutritional advice. This post is for informational purposes only. It is offered as a tool for people to discover their own suspected food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities. Readers are highly encouraged to read, write, and reflect on the ideas presented. Consult your healthcare professional before initiating any dietary or exercise program.
This post was first published on Recipe Idea Shop May 11, 2021 and updated March 17, 2022.
Last Updated on May 11, 2022 by Adriana