Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Candy takes less than 20 minutes and it’s amazing.
It’s almost Valentine’s day, and everyone knows that chocolate and Valentines go together. This delicious Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Candy is so good, you will want to eat the whole pan. A Quaker friend of ours, Sarah Nieto, gave it to me a few years ago. It’s her aunt’s recipe.
Always remember…if you tell people these are gluten free, there will be more for you! People tend to go “Meh” about gluten free recipes, but they don’t know what they are missing. They will never know how amazing they are.
What You Need
I prefer the “jelly roll” type cookie sheet. What do you like?
Easy Guten Free Chocolate Toffee Candy Recipe
Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Candy
Easy 5-ingredient decadence. This Gluten Free Chocolate Toffee Candy takes less than 20 minutes.
- 72 Almond Nut-Thins Hint of Sea Salt crackers (one 12-oz box)
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Melt butter, mix in sugar, and bring to a boil, stirring for 3 minutes. (Careful, this can burn.)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Line the parchment paper with the Almond Nut-Thins crackers (single layer).
- Pour sugar and butter mixture over crackers.
- Put cookie sheet in oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 cup dark chocolate chips.
- Let sit until chocolate chips become soft and shiny. (2-3 minutes)
- Spread chocolate with flat knife to cover entire pan.
Sprinkle with toasted, chopped pecans. (You can substitute toasted almonds, pistachios or peanuts if desired.)
- Let sit to cool (Sarah puts the tray on back porch in cool weather or in the fridge).
- Break or cut into pieces and serve.
Affiliate Disclosure: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime account to buy. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account. This posting includes affiliate links.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?
Trust me, you’re gonna love this recipe. Up your recipe repertoire. Add this recipe to your collection. But don’t stop there…subscribe to our email newsletter and get a free cookbook and a printable grocery shopping list.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Heavenly Hash Candy
- Walnut Joy Candy
- Fudge (Candy)
- Chocolate Cherry Squares
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
BEFORE YOU GO, DID YOU GRAB YOUR FREE COOKBOOK?