Favorite Blueberry Muffins are easy peasy, one-bowl muffins that are so moist and tender. Gluten Free or not. 30-minute recipe.
Favorite Blueberry Muffins are a simple treat.
Do you know that July 11 is National Blueberry Muffin Day? What a good excuse for making muffins. These are gluten free, and I swear, you can’t even tell. They are terrific for breakfast or dessert. I know you will love them.
These muffins are based on The Salty Marshmallow’s “Easy Blueberry Muffins” recipe, which is not gluten free, and they truly are easy.
I use cupcake liners in my muffin tins when I make muffins. It makes them easy to remove from the tins (or freeze), and I generally freeze half the recipe so we don’t just sit down and eat every last one of them in a day. 🙂
What You Need
For this recipe, I used a large bowl, a wire whisk, measuring cups and spoons and one 12-muffin tin. Paper cupcake liners are helpful. But what you really want is a fabulous espresso machine so you can have delicious coffee with your muffins. Am I right?
Favorite Blueberry Muffins RecipePrint
Favorite Blueberry Muffins
This favorite blueberry muffin is light, fluffy and filled with blueberries. Simple 30-minute recipe. Gluten free (or not…it’s up to you).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Bread, Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill One-to-One Gluten Free Baking Flour (or 2 cups white wheat flour for non-gluten free)
- 3/4 cup Turbinado sugar (or granulated white sugar)
- 2 teaspoons Rumford Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk (or cow’s milk)
- 1/2 cup melted butter (cooled a bit) (or canola oil for vegan)
- 2 large eggs (or egg replacer for vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries (washed and stems removed)
- Heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Line a 12-cup cupcake pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and stir to combine ingredients.
- Using a 4-cup measuring cup, wisk the milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour the milk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Put a couple tablespoons of the batter into each cupcake liner.
- Dump the blueberries into the remaining batter and stir gently.
- Divide the blueberry batter evenly into the cupcake liners (on top of the batter you already put in each).
- Bake at 375F degrees for 20-25 minutes until the cupcakes are slightly brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Eat warm or cold.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 383
Keywords: blueberry muffin recipe, Favorite blueberry muffin
Affiliate Disclosure: This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about, including Amazon. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This recipe is GF, DF, SF, CF, V*
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Nourish Your Body & Soul
I encourage you to care of yourself by eating satisfying, nourishing food that is good for your body and makes you feel healthy. Protect your spirit by living authentically, moving your body, and taking time to replenish and rest. I think you might also like these recipes & posts from Recipe Idea Shop:
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin (made with oatmeal)
- Don’s Homemade English Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
- Jalapeño Cornbread
- Blueberry Compote
- Blueberry Buckle
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES TO GET TIPS, RECIPES & FREE GIFTS
I think you’re gonna love our recipes and healthy, happy posts. Sign up for our email updates to get free gifts, recipes, happy thoughts, and tips for identifying and avoiding foods that are sabotaging your health.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
GF = Gluten free | DF = Dairy free | NF = Nut free | SF = Soy free | EF = Egg free | CF = Corn free | V = Vegetarian | VG = Vegan
Note: If you have serious allergies or sensitivities, to be considered free of these allergens, you need to use products specifically marked “gluten free,” etc. There can be cross-contamination in facilities.
This post was first published on Recipe Idea Shop June 19, 2019 and updated July 11, 2021.