Homemade Guacamole. Simple. Simple. Simple. And so amazing.
Homemade Guacamole. You’re Gonna Love It.
Guacamole is a yummy dip anytime. Eat it with chips, on sandwiches, or alone. It takes me 20 minutes to make Guacamole. If you don’t eat it all, you can keep it a day or two in the refrigerator. If you put the seed in the middle of the bowl, it slows the oxidation process and it won’t get brown so easily. Cover with plastic wrap to store. But, really. You’re going to eat it all, aren’t you?
This Guacamole recipe takes just 15 minutes. And you don’t have to cook anything. Cut, mix, eat. Simple. I love it. And I always get compliments on this dip when I serve it to friends.
This mini Cuisinart food processor works great for making Guacamole. I have one like this in white.
I use a knife to cut my avocados, but you might like this cool avocado slicer.
Creamy and somewhat spicy. Such delicious Guacamole.
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium avocado (soft & ripe, but not over ripe)
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper bits (canned)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander (or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato diced
- Use a small food processor to make the dip. Put the onion in the machine and chop it very fine.
- Peel the avocado and remove seed.
Add the avocado meat to the onion and blend until smooth.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except for the tomato and blend again until smooth.
- Remove the dip from the food processor and put it in a serving bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir gently to blend.
- Place the seed of the avocado in dip and cover with dip. This prevents the dip from getting brown.
- Serve with corn chips or taco chips.
Note: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime (Shop Amazon — Give the Gift of Amazon Prime) account to buy. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account. This posting includes affiliate links.
Guacamole Nutrition Label
WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?
Trust me, you’re gonna love this recipe. But don’t stop there…subscribe to our email newsletter and get a free cookbook.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Tomatillo Guacamole
- Shrimp with Cream Cheese Appetizer
- Crab Roll Ups
- Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus
- Deviled Eggs
- Coconut Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Grandma’s No Cook Refrigerator Pickles
- Risotto Stuffed Peppers
BEFORE YOU GO, DID YOU GRAB YOUR FREE COOKBOOK?