Yay you! You did it. Now it’s time to Celebrate Your Successes!
Celebrate & Share Your Successes
Every time you accomplish a step toward your goal, it’s time to celebrate. You did it when you were two years old, right? “I can do it myself.” “I did it!” Those are the words of children learning how to do something.
Sometimes as adults, we need to do the same thing.
“Yes! I did it!”
Acknowledging our accomplishments, even if they are small, brings us more confidence and happiness. You don’t need someone else to tell you how great you are. You know you are terrific. Say it out loud and listen to yourself.
Why Do I Need This?
Usually the need for self-love, support and acceptance arises if there is a change in our circumstances or the world is dark and scary the way it is now. I can assure you we all need to celebrate every little success in our lives and in the lives of others. Especially now. But, really…every day.
Don’t wait for others to tell you how awesome you are. Do it yourself. You know you are marvelous.
A Few Suggestions
There are many ways to build your confidence and self-love. One way is to celebrate every little success in your life. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Try this:
- Every morning look in the mirror, smile, and tell yourself, “I am happy. I am a success. Today I’m going to do something amazing.”
- Write a few affirmations on sticky notes (one per note) and post them where you will see them daily. For instance, write, “I’m so proud of you!” and put it on the front door so you see it when you leave the house.
- Keep a daily journal. Every evening, write down at least one thing you accomplished that makes you proud.
- Once a week, proudly tell someone about your recent accomplishments. If they aren’t supportive, find someone else to be your cheerleader.
- Pick up a special stone on your daily walk. Decorate it, display it prominently, and remember your success.
- Buy yourself a little gift to celebrate.
- Make a visual representation of your successes by creating a visual treasure map or vision board, and hang it where you can see it every day.
I’ll help you get started. In the comments, post your success from today. Let us celebrate your successes with you!
You May Like These Posts From Recipe Idea Shop
- Share Your Stories
- Spread Happiness
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally
- Why Does Food Affect Your Mood?
- What Are the Symptoms of Food Sensitivities?
- How to Test for Food Sensitivities
- What Is A Heart Healthy Diet?
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES TO GET TIPS, RECIPES & FREE GIFTS
Trust me, you’re gonna love our recipes and healthy, happy posts. Sign up for our email updates to get free gifts, recipes, happy thoughts, and tips for identifying and avoiding foods that are sabotaging your health.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
Affiliate Disclosure: This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about, including Amazon. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Disclaimer: The author is not a health professional or nutritionist. She is offering her research and personal reflections about her health journey and is not providing any type of medical or nutritional advice. This post is for informational purposes only. It is offered as a tool for people to discover their own suspected food allergies, intolerances and sensitivities. Readers are highly encouraged to read, write, and reflect on the ideas presented. Consult your healthcare professional before initiating any dietary or exercise program.
This post was originally published on Recipe Idea Shop March 16, 2021.