Knorr’s Spinach Dip. Spinach, water chestnuts, and more goodness. Terrific on bread or crackers. This is an easy recipe that takes just 20 minutes.
Knorr’s Spinach Dip is another vintage “go-to” recipe that most people today haven’t tried. Every time I serve it, my guests scarf it right down. It’s delicious. With just 6 ingredients, you can make this recipe in a flash. It’s terrific to take to a party. Everyone loves it and it looks beautiful and elegant on a buffet table.
I have been making this easy-to-make spinach dip since the early 1980s. The original Knorr’s Spinach Dip recipe comes from the back of the Knorr’s Vegetable Soup package.
This dip is one of those dips you should learn how to make and add to your recipe repertoire. Serve it in a bread bowl with the inside of the bread ripped into small pieces and laid around the bread bowl. People will think you worked so hard to make it, they will be impressed.
What You Need
You will need a knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a serving platter. But what you really want are some lovely stemware, right?
Knorr’s Spinach Dip Recipe
Knorr's Spinach Dip
A creamy, crunchy spinach dip.
- 1 package Knorr's Vegetable Soup mix (dried mix)
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and cut in small pieces)
- 1 8-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 green onions (whites and tender green parts only, chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf artisan bread (whole, unsliced round or oval sourdough or Vienna)
- Cut a "bowl" into the bread's center.
- Remove the center bread and rip it into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the bread bowl on a platter with the pieces of bread surrounding it.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix all ingredients except bread and refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
- Put the mixture in the bread bowl to serve.
Affiliate Disclosure: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime account to buy. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account. This posting includes affiliate links.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?
Trust me, you’re gonna love this recipe. Up your recipe repertoire. Add this recipe to your collection. But don’t stop there…subscribe to our email newsletter and get a free cookbook and a printable grocery shopping list.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Mexican Layered Dip
- Baba Gannooj Eggplant Dip
- Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus
- Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts