Knorr’s Spinach Dip. Spinach, water chestnuts, and more goodness. Terrific on bread or crackers. Easy recipe.
Knorr’s Spinach Dip
Hi. It’s Lois at Recipe Idea Shop, telling you how to make Knorr’s Spinach Dip. It’s getting to be that time of year when the celebrations and parties take place.
This is an easy-to-make dip that I have been making since the early 1980s. I get a craving for it every once in a while. It’s terrific to take to a party. Everyone loves it and it looks beautiful and elegant on a buffet table. The original Knorr’s Spinach Dip recipe comes from the back of the Knorr’s Vegetable Soup package. I don’t think I make any changes to it.
It’s just one of those dips you should learn how to make. Give it a try. Serve it in a bread bowl with the inside of the bread ripped into small pieces and laid around the bowl-filled dip. People will think you worked so hard to make it, they will be impressed.
Knorr’s Spinach Dip Recipe
Knorr's Spinach Dip
A creamy, crunchy spinach dip.
- 1 package Knorr's Vegetable Soup mix (dried mix)
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and cut in small pieces)
- 1 8-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 green onions (whites and tender green parts only, chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf artisan bread (whole, unsliced round or oval sourdough or Vienna)
- Cut a "bowl" into the bread's center.
- Remove the center bread and rip it into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the bread bowl on a platter with the pieces of bread surrounding it.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Mix all ingredients except bread and refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
- Put the mixture in the bread bowl to serve.
Note: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime (Shop Amazon — Give the Gift of Amazon Prime) account to buy. This posting includes affiliate links. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account.
Knorr’s Spinach Dip Nutrition
Want More Recipes Like This?
If you want more delicious recipes, please sign up for our free cookbook.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Mexican Layered Dip
- Baba Gannooj Eggplant Dip
- Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus
- Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts