Easy Baked Ham truly is easy. Stick it in a pan, poke some cloves into the top, sprinkle with brown sugar, maybe add sliced pineapple or crushed pineapple to the top, and bake.
Easy Baked Ham is such a delicious special meal.
Baked Ham has always been the meat of choice for Easter in my house. In fact, my first mother-in-law insisted on having it every Easter, even though one of her daughters married a Muslim who could not eat pork! She was so stuck on traditions.
I really like ham, but it is not one of the healthiest meats to eat—being that it is so high in salt and fat. That’s one of the reasons we only have it once or twice a year. I love to buy a big spiral cut ham so we have plenty of leftovers to freeze. Just a little ham added to a casserole can make all the difference. And saving the bone to put in a Bean Soup can help you enjoy it even longer. I know you’re gonna wanna eat this.
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
Step 2: Put The Ham In the foil-covered pot, add cloves and sugar
Step 3: Add pineapple, if desired
Step 4: Wrap the ham loosely
Step 5: Bake and Eat
What You Need
Easy Baked Ham RecipePrint
Easy Baked Ham
This ham recipe is super easy and it’s so scrumptious. Five minute prep. Bake. Eat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 105 minutes
- Total Time: 115 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Ham, Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 5 pound Spiral Cut Ham
- 20 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup crushed pineapple (drained) or 4–5 pineapple rings (optional)
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil, big enough to fold entirely around the ham and cover it up.
- Place the ham, cut side down, in the middle of the foil in the pan.
- Stick the whole cloves into the skin of the ham, each about an inch apart.
- If using the pineapple, spread the pineapple slices or drained crushed pinapple over the top of the ham.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the ham.
- Bake at 325°F for about 20 minutes per pound (or according to the directions on your ham), about 1¾ hour for a 5-pound ham.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Keywords: easy baked ham, ham
Affiliate Disclosure: This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about, including Amazon. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This recipe is GF, DF, NF, SF, EF, CF*
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
You May Like These Recipes & Posts From Recipe Idea Shop
- Spiral Cut Slow Cooker Ham
- Baked Ham with Peach Glaze
- French Mixed Vegetables with Ham
- Grilled Lamb Chops
- Instant Pot Lamb Stew
- Are You Gluten Intolerant?
- Never Get So Busy You Forget To Make A Life
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES TO GET TIPS, RECIPES & FREE GIFTS
Trust me, you’re gonna love our recipes and healthy, happy posts. Sign up for our email updates to get free gifts, recipes, happy thoughts, and tips for identifying and avoiding foods that are sabotaging your health.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
GF = Gluten free | DF = Dairy free | NF = Nut free | SF = Soy free | EF = Egg free | CF = Corn free | V = Vegetarian | VG = Vegan
Note: If you have serious allergies or sensitivities, to be considered free of these allergens, you need to use products specifically marked “gluten free,” etc. There can be cross-contamination in facilities.
This recipe was originally posted on Recipe Idea Shop September 4, 2015 and updated March 28, 2021.