Marinated Flank Steak should be on your menu every week. It's that good.
Tender juicy Marinated Flank Steak is a good choice for dieters.
Before I met Don, I had never had Marinated Flank Steak. If my family ate steak, it was usually Sirloin or New York Strip Steaks. And that was very rare since our budget did not allow a lot of steak. Don's Marinated Flank Steak quickly became my all-time favorite steak, although I must admit, I still love the NY Strip Steak and a good Porterhouse.
This steak is a good choice if you are watching your calories. It is low in fat, very tender and scrumptious! Don is a terrific grillmaster, but making flank steak is even easy enough for me to do. We always use Kikkoman's Teriyaki Sauce and garlic to marinate our steak.
The teriyaki helps tenderize the steak, blends well with the garlic, and gives it a good, rich flavor. Marinate for at least an hour before grilling the steak.
What You Need
Well, you need a grill, either indoor or outdoor. Don loves his Char-Broil Infrared Grill. If you need a new grill, it's a terrific choice. You will also need some grill tools and a good knife. But what you really want is some wonderful dishes to use all the time. Right?
Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
Marinated Flank Steak
- ½ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (minced or pressed)
- 1 2-3 pound flank steak
- Pepper (if desired)
- In a glass casserole dish big enough to fit the steak, pour in half the Teriyaki sauce.
- Place the meat on top of the sauce.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the meat.
- Evenly spread the garlic over the meat.
- Sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 30 minutes before you plan to grill, take the dish out of the refrigerator.
- Grill the steak on a gas grill for about 7-8 minutes a side. You can also use a George Foreman Classic Plate (Indoor) Grill to cook the steak, but since it cooks both sides at once, cut the time in half.
- Remove from the heat and slice thinly on an angle to serve.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!