Egg Salad is quick, easy and tasty. Do you have left over hard-boiled eggs? You can make this scrumptious salad in 5 minutes. Or 20 minutes if you have to boil the eggs.
Egg Salad, it's so simple.
Every once in awhile, I crave egg salad. It's an easy lunch, especially if you already have Hard Boiled Eggs as you would right now at Easter time.
It is terrific on bread or toast, stuffed in a tomato or just by itself. I like a little dill relish in mine; Don prefers sweet relish. But you can make it without either relish if you don't like the stuff. I'm a fan of Miracle Whip; Don loves mayonnaise. Either works in the recipe. If I use mayonnaise, I add a little yellow mustard to add a bit of flavor. Sometimes I add tarragon to my recipe.
What's your favorite way to eat this delicious salad?
What You Need
Well, if you don't already have hard boiled eggs, you will need to make them. To do that you need a good pot or an Instant Pot. You also need measuring cups and spoons, knife, cutting board, and a bowl. My favorite way to make hard boiled eggs is in the Instant Pot. You can get the recipe here. Do yourself a favor, and buy the best tools you can afford. You'll never be sorry.
Egg Salad Recipe
- 2 hard boiled eggs (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
- ¼ teaspoon yellow mustard (optional)
- ½ teaspoon dill relish (well drained; can substitute sweet relish)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Dice the eggs into a small bowl.
- Mix in all the other ingredients with the diced eggs.
- Serve with greens or on a salad.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs (traditional method)
- How to Make Soft Boiled Eggs (traditional method)
- How to Make Poached Eggs
- Homemade English Muffins
- Elegant Coddled Eggs
Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Adriana