Egg-y Potato Salad
A delicious cross between Egg Salad and Potato Salad, this Egg-y Potato Salad is spiced up with radishes.
- 10–12 small red potatoes (or white russet potatoes)
- 6 eggs
- ½ medium green or red pepper (diced)
- 1 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 small package radishes (cleaned and sliced thin)
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup Miracle Whip salad dressing (or reduce to ¼ cup if you don't like it so creamy)
- Salt & pepper as desired
- If you are using red potatoes, leave the skins on and cut in small chunks. (I always peel the russet potatoes when I use these.)
- Boil potatoes in a pan on top of the stove until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain, rinse and soak in cold water until cool.
- Cook the eggs until hard boiled.
- Cool, remove the shells and slice the eggs into small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients and taste to adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Keywords: egg salad, French Potato Salad, mayonnaise potato salad