Tasty. Tasty. Tasty.
Hi. It's Lois in the kitchen. I've been seeing grilled cabbage steaks posted on Facebook. In fact, my daughter who doesn't eat most vegetables posted that she loves grilled cabbage steaks. (I was SHOCKED!) So I decided to try them.
Here's what I did:
Grilled Cabbage and Carrots
- ½ head of cabbage
- 3 carrots
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the cabbage into ½-inch slices
- Peel the carrots and cut them into 2-inch chunks
- If the carrots are big, slice them in half lengthwise
- Rub the clove garlic over the cabbage slices.
- Brush the vegetables with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.