Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad, simple salad for lunch or supper.
Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad takes just 20 minutes.
This Grilled Salmon Salad is simple to make and so delicious. Don and I tag-teamed it for this lunch. He made the salmon and I made the salad. I love a good salad filled with romaine, broccoli, avocado, kale, and kalamata olives, don’t you? We didn’t have any bread or other starches with the meal, so it was light, yet satisfying. Definitely comfort food for me! Each piece of salmon was about 4-5 ounces. Filled with Omega3 fats, this salmon salad is not only delectable topped with Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette, it is good for you.
This meal is GF, DF, NF, SF, EF, CF (if you use sea salt).
What’s Your Favorite Summer Menu?
Salad with grilled salmon is the perfect spring or summer meal in our house. We also like a good tomato sandwich when the tomatoes are ripe and beautiful. What’s yours?
What You Need
You will need a grill (or an indoor grill), knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons. But what you really want is some great dinnerware and stemware, right?
Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad Recipe
Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad
Light luncheon of lettuce, vegetables and grilled salmon with balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce or kale
- 1 avocado peeled, seeded and cut into bits or slices
- 1 broccoli crown cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 Kalamata olives
Grilled Herbed Salmon
- 2 salmon pieces skin on (about 4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
To Make the Salad
- Wash, cut and dry (by hand or with a salad spinner) the Romaine and divide it between two plates.
- Top the Romaine with the avocado pieces and broccoli florets.
- The Kalamata olives can be served whole as a garnish, or sliced and spread on top of the salad.
Cooking the Grilled Herbed Salmon
- Coat the salmon with the olive oil and sprinkle the herbes de Provence over the top.
- Grill over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes a side, until the salmon is flaky. Do not overcook or it will be dry.
- Remove the skin before placing the warm, grilled salmon on top of the salad.
Serve withBalsamic Vinaigrette
or any salad dressing you prefer.
Affiliate Disclosure: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime account to buy. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account. This posting includes affiliate links.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
DID YOU GRAB YOUR FREE COOKBOOK & GROCERY LIST?
Trust me, you’re gonna love our recipes. Up your recipe repertoire. Add this recipe to your collection. But don’t stop there…subscribe to our email newsletter and get a free 10-recipe cookbook and a free one-page grocery shopping list.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
GF = Gluten free | DF = Dairy free | NF = Nut free | SF = Soy free | EF = Egg free | CF = Corn free | V = Vegetarian | VG = Vegan