Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad, simple salad for lunch or supper.I
20-Minute Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad
This Grilled Salmon Salad is simple to make and so delicious. Don and I tag-teamed it for this lunch. He made the salmon and I made the salad. I love a good salad filled with romaine, broccoli, avocado, kale, and kalamata olives, don’t you? We didn’t have any bread or other starches with the meal, so it was light, yet satisfying. Definitely comfort food for me! Each piece of salmon was about 4-5 ounces. Filled with Omega3 fats, this salmon salad is not only delectable topped with Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette, it is good for you.
What’s Your Favorite Light Menu?
Salad with grilled salmon is the perfect spring or summer meal in our house. We also like a good tomato sandwich when the tomatoes are ripe and beautiful. What’s yours?
What You Need
You will need a grill (affiliate link) or an indoor grill (affiliate link), knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons. But what you really want is some great dinnerware (affiliate link) and stemware, right?
Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad RecipePrint
Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad
Light luncheon of lettuce, vegetables and grilled salmon with balsamic vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main Course, Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce or kale
- 1 avocado (peeled, seeded and cut into bits or slices)
- 1 broccoli crown (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 10 Kalamata olives
Grilled Herbed Salmon
- 2 salmon pieces (skin on, about 4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
To Make the Salad
- Wash, cut and dry (by hand or with a salad spinner) the Romaine and divide it between two plates.
- Top the Romaine with the avocado pieces and broccoli florets.
- The Kalamata olives can be served whole as a garnish, or sliced and spread on top of the salad.
Cooking the Grilled Herbed Salmon
- Coat the salmon with the olive oil and sprinkle the herbes de Provence over the top.
- Grill over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes a side, until the salmon is flaky. Do not overcook or it will be dry.
- Remove the skin before placing the warm, grilled salmon on top of the salad.
- Serve with Balsamic Vinaigrette or any salad dressing you prefer.
- Serving Size: 4 ounces
- Calories: 622
Keywords: Grilled Herbed Salmon Salad, salmon
Affiliate Disclosure: This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about, including Amazon. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This meal is GF, DF, NF, SF, EF, CF (if you use sea salt).
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Nourish Your Body & Soul
I encourage you to care of yourself by eating satisfying, nourishing food that is good for your body and makes you feel healthy. Protect your spirit by living authentically, moving your body, and taking time to replenish and rest. I think you might also like these recipes & posts from Recipe Idea Shop:
- South Beach Grilled Salmon
- Sweet Bourbon Salmon
- Salmon Patties
- Basic Chicken Salad
- Live Your Core Values
- Are You Gluten Intolerant?
- Is It Food Allergy, Sensitivity or Intolerance?
- Why Do I Need a Food Journal?
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES TO GET TIPS, RECIPES & FREE GIFTS
I think you’re gonna love our recipes and healthy, happy posts. Sign up for our email updates to get free gifts, recipes, happy thoughts, and tips for identifying and avoiding foods that are sabotaging your health.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
GF = Gluten free | DF = Dairy free | NF = Nut free | SF = Soy free | EF = Egg free | CF = Corn free | V = Vegetarian | VG = Vegan
Note: If you have serious allergies or sensitivities, to be considered free of these allergens, you need to use products specifically marked “gluten free,” etc. There can be cross-contamination in facilities.
This post was first published on Recipe Idea Shop May 4, 2017 and updated July 14, 2021.