Dilled Brussels Sprouts are super yummy, even if you don't usually like Brussels Sprouts. Don't you want to gobble these up?
Dilled Brussels Sprouts
Looking for a new way to eat Brussels Sprouts? Dilled Brussels Sprouts will make you and your body happy. I'm always looking for good recipes for these little cancer fighters. That's right. Brussels sprouts are wonderful little cabbages and they are known for their health properties. They are one of the cruciferous vegetables that give you plenty of antioxidants (helps fight cancer), Vitamin K and lots of fiber. They are good for your gut and may reduce inflammation. And they are darned tasty in this simple recipe!
This recipe was inspired by a Moosewood recipe. If you ever get the chance to go to Moosewood Restaurant in Ithaca, NY, I encourage you to go. They have such good food.
What You Need
Dilled Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Dilled Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts cut in half
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Steam or boil the Brussels sprouts until tender crisp.
- Drain water from the veggies.
- Using a measuring cup or a deep bowl, whisk together the canola oil, vinegar, horseradish, dill weed, and sea salt until well blended. This makes the vinaigrette.
- Pour the vinaigrette over Brussels sprouts and stir.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This recipe is GF, DF, NF, SF, EF, CF, V, VG*
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Nourish Your Body & Soul
I encourage you to care of yourself by eating satisfying, nourishing food that is good for your body and makes you feel healthy. Protect your spirit by living authentically, moving your body, and taking time to replenish and rest. I think you might also like these recipes & posts from Recipe Idea Shop:
- Brussels Sprouts and Carrots in a Vinaigrette
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Apple Walnut Salad
- Honeyed Carrots and Brussels Sprouts
- Carrots Vermouth
- Sweet Roasted Carrots
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!