Homemade Raspberry Sauce has only 3 ingredients. It's such a simple sauce. No cooking! You will love it.
Homemade Raspberry Sauce
Don here. This simple Homemade Raspberry Sauce is terrific drizzled over Chocolate Cake, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Pancakes, ice cream or just about anything.
And when I say simple, I mean it. There are only 3 ingredients, and one of them is water! What's tastier than fruit and a little bit of sugar? We had this sauce over Flourless Chocolate Cake. It's a beautiful dessert to serve for any special occasion. The sauce is just 37 calories per …› cup. Elegant. Almost effortless. Delicious.
The original recipe comes from Sharon O'Connor's Menus & Music Productions. We enjoy her cookbook and music. You might, too.
What You Need
You will need a food processor (affiliate link), sieve, spoon, and a set of measuring cups. And a beautiful little pitcher for serving.
Raspberry Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or thawed frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup sugar fine granulated sugar
- ¼ cup water
- In a food processor, purée all the ingredients.
- Strain through a fine-meshed sieve into a bowl, pressing the purée through with the back with a large spoon.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This recipe is GF, DF, NF, SF, EF, CF, V, VG*
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
Nourish Your Body & Soul
I encourage you to care of yourself by eating satisfying, nourishing food that is good for your body and makes you feel healthy. Protect your spirit by living authentically, moving your body, and taking time to replenish and rest. I think you might also like these recipes & posts from Recipe Idea Shop:
- Best steam juicers - great for making juices in large quantities to save for later.
- Hot Blueberry Sauce
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- Old Fashioned Crazy Cake
- My Favorite Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Coconut Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- Easy Cherry Almond Coffee Cake
Rate, Pin & Share!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
Leave a Reply