Recipe Idea: Roasted Rosemary Chicken
Hi. It’s Lois in the kitchen at Recipe Idea Shop, talking about making baked—or roasted—chicken, Roasted Rosemary Chicken. This is so easy. It’s a good meal for a slow, easy weekend evening. Just sprinkle the stuff on the outside and bake it. Yum!
I served the Rosemary Chicken with Oven Roasted Potatoes and Wilted Kale. It was a terrific meal!
- 4&1/2 to 5 lb. Baking Chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Remove the chicken parts (I cook them separately for the dog), rinse the chicken and place it in a shallow baking pan or a roasting pan (without the cover).
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the rosemary and garlic.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 2 hours or until the legs start to pull away and the skin is turning brown.
- Remove the chicken to a beautiful platter like the one shown above (handmade by our friend, Elizabeth Krome of [url href=”https://www.quailrunpottery.com” target=”_blank”]Quail Run Potters[/url]) and carve into slices. [br][url href=”https://recipeideashop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RIS_LOGO-2-sml.png”][img src=”https://recipeideashop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RIS_LOGO-2-sml.png” width=”252″ height=”53″ class=”alignleft size-full” title=”Recipe Idea Shop logo” alt=”RIS logo”][/url]