Homemade Easy Russian Dressing takes just ten minutes, keeps for a month, and is delicious on salad, grilled romaine lettuce, and Reuben sandwiches.
Easy Russian Dressing is scrumptious on a Reuben or salad.
This Easy Russian Dressing takes about 10 minutes and tastes so much better than store-bought salad dressing.
The recipe comes from the Moosewood Restaurant New Classics cookbook (one of my favorite cookbooks!), but of course I modified it just a bit. It's terrific on salads, and it is part of their Portobello Reuben Sandwich, which is amazing. This dressing it is also super good on Grilled Romaine Lettuce.
Don and I love this dressing, which makes approximately a cup. You can keep in in the refrigerator for about a month (if you don't eat it first!). Try it and tell us what you think.
What You Need
Easy Russian Dressing Recipe
Easy Russian Dressing
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ⅔ cup prepared mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions white and tender green parts only
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish I used the creamy type, but I like the other kind too
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- ⅛ teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a small food processor or blender and purée until smooth and creamy.
- 2. Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Recipe Nutrition Information
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist's advice.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!