Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegetarian) are easy to make and delightful to eat.
Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegetarian)
Hi. It’s Lois in the kitchen. Any kind of Stuffed Mushrooms make delicious party food. They are an easy, eye-appealing appetizer for any occasion. You can eat them while standing. Two bites (at most) and you finish them. No mess. This recipe has very good flavor and I love to make them when I have dinner parties. Stuffed Mushrooms, Vegetarian or otherwise, are always one of the first appetizers to disappear at a party. So make plenty.
Stuffed Mushrooms Vegetarian Recipe
Stuffed Mushrooms Vegetarian
Delightfully easy and deliciously scrumptious Stuffed Mushrooms Vegetarian.
- 2 pounds medium mushrooms (about 24)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions (scallions with tops)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed or minced)
- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ends from mushroom stems and discard.
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems finely.
- Cook and stir mushroom stems, green onions and garlic in butter or oil over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients to make stuffing mixture.
Fill mushroom caps with stuffing mixture. Place mushrooms, filled sides up, in greased baking dish.
- Bake in 350F degree oven 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Add a little cooked, spicy sausage or some shredded crab to the mix.
Note: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime (Shop Amazon — Give the Gift of Amazon Prime) account to buy. This posting includes affiliate links. Don and I love our Amazon Prime account.
Stuffed Mushrooms Vegetarian Nutrition
Want More Recipes Like This?
If you want more delicious recipes, please sign up for our free cookbook.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Stuffed Eggplant
- Lentil Rice Stuffed Eggplant
- Risotto Stuffed Peppers
- Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms