Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad. Excellent! The combination of watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and a light vinaigrette with basil, mint, and dill is inspired.
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad is delightful.
This Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta is REALLY good. I don’t usually use the abbreviation OMG, but this is one salad that deserves it.
This Watermelon Salad came about because I had some leftover watermelon. You see, one summer our oldest daughter and family came to visit, and when they went home, and there we were, left with half a watermelon. We had it in a fruit salad; I ate slices of it at a few meals, and I still had two cups of diced watermelon left! So I looked up Watermelon Feta salads and decided to combine the ingredients of several that I found. Simple. Making it took less than 15 minutes.
What You Need
You don’t need any special tools for this, but I highly recommend getting yourself a good set of knives (affiliate link). They make all the difference in the kitchen! I love my chef’s knife!
Watermelon Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Feta RecipePrint
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta
Crunchy, refreshing salad that is a little bit salty and a little bit sweet. The BEST Watermelon Mint Salad.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups watermelon (Cut in bite-sized pieces))
- 1–2 large English cucumber (Cut in bite-sized pieces. English cucumbers are less bitter. You want to end up with about equal amounts of cucumbers, watermelon and tomatoes.)
- 4 cups Italian Roma tomatoes (About 3 tomatoes, diced)
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed (chopped)
- ½ cup crumbled feta goat cheese (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, and sliced almonds.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt, mint, dill weed, basil and salt in a small jar and shake vigorously to combine and emulsify the vinaigrette dressing.
- Pour this dressing over the watermelon mixture and gently stir to combine.
- If you have the time, refrigerate for one hour or more to set the flavors.
- Top with feta cheese and serve immediately.
Use equal amounts of watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes. The exact amount is not important.
Keywords: watermelon cucumber mint salad, watermelon mint salad, watermelon feta mint salad, watermelon tomato feta salad
Affiliate Disclosure: This website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means we may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about, including Amazon. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Recipe Nutrition Information
This recipe is GF, DF, SF, EF, CF, V, VG (if you leave out the Feta)*
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Nourish Your Body & Soul
I encourage you to care of yourself by eating satisfying, nourishing food that is good for your body and makes you feel healthy. Protect your spirit by living authentically, moving your body, and taking time to replenish and rest. I think you might also like these recipes & posts from Recipe Idea Shop:
- Watermelon Olive Mint Salad
- Cucumber and Onion Salad
- Dill Cucumber Salad
- Fennel Orange Cucumber Salad
- Homemade Mint Tea
- Why Do I Need a Food Journal?
- Spread Happiness
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES TO GET TIPS, RECIPES & FREE GIFTS
I think you’re gonna love our recipes and healthy, happy posts. Sign up for our email updates to get free gifts, recipes, happy thoughts, and tips for identifying and avoiding foods that are sabotaging your health.
RATE, PIN & SHARE!
Please Rate our recipes and posts, and Pin and Share them on social media. Comments are welcome, too!
GF = Gluten free | DF = Dairy free | NF = Nut free | SF = Soy free | EF = Egg free | CF = Corn free | V = Vegetarian | VG = Vegan
Note: If you have serious allergies or sensitivities, to be considered free of these allergens, you need to use products specifically marked “gluten free,” etc. There can be cross-contamination in facilities.
This post was first published on Recipe Idea Shop July 20, 2018 and updated April 7, 2021.