Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad. Excellent! The combination of watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, feta and a light vinaigrette with basil, mint, and dill is inspired.
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta Is the Best Watermelon Salad (IMHO)
Hi. It’s Lois in the kitchen at Recipe Idea Shop, talking about Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad. OMG. I don’t usually use the abbreviation OMG, but this is one salad that deserves it. This Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta is REALLY good. And it came about because I had some leftover watermelon.
You see, our oldest daughter and family went home, and there we were, left with half a watermelon. We had it in a fruit salad; I ate slices of it at a few meals, and I still had two cups of diced watermelon left! So I looked up Watermelon Feta salads and decided to combine the ingredients of several that I found. Simple. It took less than 15 minutes to make.
Check out the recipe.
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta Recipe
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta
Crunchy, refreshing salad that is a little bit salty and a little bit sweet. The BEST Watermelon Mint Salad.
- 2 cups watermelon cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 large cucumber cut in bite-sized pieces (English cucumbers are less bitter)
- 2 cups Italian Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, and sliced almonds.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, mint, dill weed, basil and salt and whisk to blend.
- Pour this dressing over the watermelon mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Top with feta cheese and serve immediately! Yum!
Note: Many of the links included throughout Recipe Idea Shop are affiliate links, which means if you follow them and you buy something, we will get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you a penny more, and you can still use your Amazon Prime (Shop Amazon – Give the Gift of Amazon Prime)account to buy. This posting includes affiliate links.
Watermelon Cucumber Mint Salad with Tomatoes and Feta Nutrition Label
What’s Not to Love?
Trust me, you’re gonna love this recipe. But don’t stop there… subscribe to our email newsletter and get a free cookbook.
Pin & Share!
Please Pin and share our recipes. And tell us what you think in the comments.
You May Also Like These Recipes From Recipe Idea Shop
- Watermelon Olive Mint Salad
- Cucumber and Onion Salad
- Dill Cucumber Salad
- Fennel Orange Cucumber Salad
- Homemade Mint Tea