RECIPE IDEA: Wilted Kale (or Spinach or Chard)
Hi. It’s Lois in the kitchen at Recipe Idea Shop. I love this quick recipe for Wilted Kale. You could also use Spinach or Swiss Chard instead of Kale, if you prefer those greens. Collard greens, although delicious, are a heavier green and take longer to cook. But this Wilted Kale takes just a few minutes. It has an abundance of flavor and lots of good nutrition, including Vitamin C and Iron.
- 3 cups of Kale, raw
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Wash the kale and cut out the tough stem that runs through it.
- Cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large frying pan sauté the kale in the bouillon and spices for a few minutes until the kale is wilted.
- Serve hot. [br][url href=”https://recipeideashop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RIS_LOGO-2-sml.png”][img src=”https://recipeideashop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/RIS_LOGO-2-sml.png” width=”252″ height=”53″ class=”alignleft size-full” title=”Recipe Idea Shop logo” alt=”RIS logo”][/url]